Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another productive week with lots of swimming. Stacey and I went down to Littleton yesterday with the plan of hiking to the top of Goat Mountain. It was a beautiful and sunny December day. On the climb up I got so hot I had to roll up my pants and strip down to just a base layer on top even though we were often hiking through several inches of snow.

A few hundred vertical feet short of the peak Stacey and I came across one of these guys in the trail right in front of us:

We were about 25 feet away from him when we noticed him. After retreating a few hundred feet, I couldn't talk Stacey into climbing any further. Still, a nice little walk that's making itself felt in my quads today.

As a PSA, Hulu.com, my source for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia episodes, now has NBC's broadcast of last year's IM Hawaii. It makes for some good programming during a trainer ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment