Sunday, September 18, 2011

Three Days

Dear Blogger, Please insert line breaks when I press the 'enter' key. Regards, Evan Friday Ran in the morning and only managed 40 minutes. It was an easy run because I couldn't get my legs feeling good. I included 6 or 8 short uphill sprints, and they did a surprisingly good job of stressing my legs. I hoped to run in the evening, too, but after taking Ozzy for a Frisbee session I didn't have time to squeeze a second run in before heading out for the evening. On a different note, if a Fred Sandback exhibit comes to your local modern art museum, I'd recommend passing. Saturday 15.5 miles in 1:50 or something like that. All I remember is 7:33/mile at 155 bpm (!). Don't know what was up with the extraordinarily high HR, but the run wasn't too tough. Followed that up with some furniture shopping, where I was successful in finding a pendant light. Sunday (today) An easy 9 miles. 7:45/mile at 140bpm. Tomorrow will be some actual fast running. Maybe 6 x 800 at 5:30 pace, unless that's too hard. ____________________________________________________________ Today's song is a tune from the new Girls album:

No comments:

Post a Comment