Monday, January 11, 2010

Movin' On Up

I was promoted a lane at masters today, at least on freestyle days. Have fun down there in the slow lane, Stacey! (But please keep going with me!) The main set included 11 x 150y on 2:30 with the goal of even pacing throughout. With the exception of one rep in which I swam 2:13, I did the remainder of the reps at 2:08 to 2:10 without any trend. Since I'm more familiar with meter pacing, I used an online pace converter to estimate my average time at 1:35/100m. That's pretty good since my effort level was about IM or HIM. Now I've just got to cut 20 seconds off, and I'll but up in the fast lane...

Today's other workout was an easy spin. Just over an hour averaging 109 bpm. It was a beautiful day, sunny and about 50 degree. Take that, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment