Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Easy trainer ride

I got out of work late (had to complete an Office Action that was due today) and so I had to ride the trainer for an hour and a half. I popped in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and pedaled away (well, not really, being locked in place an all).

I felt fine on the trainer, and I didn't have any sign of fatigue. My output seemed quite low for 120 bpm, and I say "seemed" because I didn't use my power meter. One the plus side, I felt strong during the couple of pick-up efforts I performed.

The movie, by the way, is not very good. Still, I'll finish up my smoothie (second of the day...not much food in the fridge) while I watch the rest and wait for Stacey to get home from her dinner/interview.

I miss harder training during recovery times. I'm looking forward to my swim tomorrow to work on my technique a bit more and my jog just to get outside. That's one nice thing about easier training periods - they reaffirm that I really enjoy training.

No comments:

Post a Comment