Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Swim times

A very quick write up...

June 16
(1) 30 minute run in the AM with 15 minutes at about 6:00/mile

(2) 1:45 run, all by feel but starting easy and then picking up the pace in the middle...never too hard but moving decently

June 17
(1) 45 minute power swim in the AM (power meaning plenty of hard 25s)

(2) 1 hour spin in the evening

June 18
(1) Here are the swim times I referred to:
500m all-out: 8:05
400m all-out: 6:25 (good here...though I should compare to my prior efforts)
200m all-out: 3:10 (hmm...not great here)

(2) Spin with one-leg drills. 30 minutes.

I've got some great rides from the weekend with photos and power files to share, and I hope I can get them up tomorrow. However, I'm getting married in Michigan on Saturday, and I need to get packed to fly home Thursday evening. Between the wedding and a new job, my blog is not exactly a high priority right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment