Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Picture dump


Heading up to Raymond from Lyons.




The always flattering self-portrait.







I think that's Longs Peak in the background of the above two images.






This shot is cool because you can see where the road goes in a half mile or so. The climb basically continues like that for 25 miles!




The trash can at the general store in Ward. Hmm, wonder who has been shopping there today?




My trusty steed (with a slightly tipped up saddle...oops).







A bunch of shots at Brainard Lake (10,300 ft. -- holding 230 W there is not easy!).




Flatirons, Boulder's most prominent geological feature.






Several shots along the climb up Flagstaff. I did the climb 4 times on this ride (plus a bit of Sunshine Canyon).





Two shots from the Artist's Point atop Flagstaff.




My makeshift computer mount after my computer flew off my bike while going downhill at 35 mph. Fortunately, the computer still works fine.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I just got back from riding through CO (amongst many other states!) - I must say - you live in one beautiful state man. Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete