Friday, June 12, 2009

A few easy days

Post race I've had a few easy days . Yesterday included a moderately hard swim and an easy run. Starting with the run, I headed to the track for the soft surface. I went easy and ran ~8 min/mile at 125-130 bpm. I would have gone longer than a half hour, but it was a bit cold and rainy.

The swim did not feel great. I felt uncoordinated and choppy in the water. Not sure why, as I usually feel my best when swimming for a second day in a row. Oh well, hopefully I feel more fluid on today's swim.

Wednesday also included a swim and treadmill run. I ran for 30 minutes at a slow pace, and my legs felt good as far as I could tell, though fatigue is hard to judge when I am barely working.

I'm looking forward to Saturday's ride, and expect to be feeling 100% for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment