Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Swim + easy ride

The swim included 8 x 125 pulling (25 of the 125 backstroke) and 8 x 50m on 50 sec. My times for the 50m's sucked - 44 sec., 46 sec., then 48 sec. for the rest. We'll see how today's swim (fifty 50m's on 50 sec., I believe) goes. I'm a bit sick, with an intermittent runny nose and barely noticeable sore throat. Still, maybe that effects the energy level.

The ride was very easy, kept the HR around 120...just zoned out and watched a few Episodes of Lost (still on season 1). What's in the hatch?

Also, I'm going to try to weigh myself each morning just to see if my improved diet is effecting my weight. Today was 163 lbs. I don't have that much fat that needs to come off, but I've got some unnecessary upper body muscle that has been hanging around since I quit lifting weights three or four years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment