Friday, July 17, 2009

Feeling good

Yesterday included a swim and easy jog. All went well, though we cut the swim a bit short due to time constraints.

Today is an off day, so I am going to get the bike all ready for race time. That includes installing a new bottom bracket, adjusting derailleurs (I noticed on my last trainer ride that the pulleys on my rear derailleur are laterally misaligned ... hope my derailleur hanger didn't get damaged transporting my bike last weekend), installing race tires and latex tubes, a thorough cleaning, attaching the disc wheel cover, etc.

Today's weight: 157.5 (varied between that and 160 over the past few days).

For comparison, here are stats from Tanita scales from a few days before each of the two IMs I've done:

Weight: 162.2 162
Fat %: 7.7 9.2 (fatty)
Water: 62.6 61.7
Muscle: 142.4 139.6
Physique rating: 8 5
BMR: 1970 1939
Metabolic age: 12 12
Bone mass: 7.4 7.2
Visceral fat: 1 1

I bet you can guess which year I had a better performance. Now, I know these scales aren't the most accurate, but I'll be interested to see how things compare this year.

Today's song: "Little Donna" by Benny Sings

No comments:

Post a Comment