Thursday, July 9, 2009

Still recovering

Today's workout called for 40 minutes of intervals at 160 bpm (circa 290 W). I did the first and hit 277 W avg. , then the second averaged just 261 W. Looks like I'm still recovering. I did a 20 minute or so cool down. Later, I did a 4o minute jog as scheduled. I'll try to make up the ride tomorrow, which means shifting the schedule to swim in the morning. Hmm...in that case, I'll make myself a smoothie and some stove-top espresso pre swim. Sorry in advance for waking you up at 6am tomorrow, Stacey. (She's working until midnight tonight, then has a drive back from Ann Arbor.)

There are just over two weeks until LP. I can't wait to get out there, though I worry I will have to do some work while there to increase the billable hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment