Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thank you!

First and foremost, a big thanks to Stacey for all the extra work she has put in taking care of things for me. She handled almost all household chores and did almost all the cooking for the past several months to allow me a few extra hours a week of training. She ate healthier than she wanted to so as to avoid tempting me. She did swim sessions that were longer than she needed to meet her own goals because kept me motivated. Basically, without her assistance, I wouldn't have been able to put in the time I did. Oh, and I could count on one hand the number of times she complained that training was taking too much time out of our lives. So, in case I haven't said it enough, thanks Stacey for all your support!



Next, thanks Chuckie for all the training advice. It has been extremely helpful and I know I am fitter now than ever before. Plus, after the season finishes up, I am going to dominate the local wife-carrying competitions. In addition to his top-notch coaching, Chuckie writes a great blog and gives away more excellent advice than other coaches include in their entire books. Thanks CV!



Finally, thanks to my parents, Stacey's parents, and Conor and Teresa for coming out to Lake Placid to support us. Both Stacey and I hope you enjoy the trip and that the weather is cooperative tomorrow so spectating is more comfortable than last year. (P.S. Thanks for dinner last night! Sorry we had to dash off early.)

No comments:

Post a Comment